Counselling and Family Therapy Centre -

Categories

Special offer
Updates
powered by

My Blog

Easter promotion

Dear all, we would like to inform you about our special Easter offer; from 22th March until 2nd of April we offer all of our sessions for half-price. In our centre we believe that everyone deserves to feel good and happy and therefore we have decided to offer all our sessions during this period for a reduced fee. Please get in touch asap to book your session for a reduced fee. Yours, Petra and Marcela

8 Comments to Easter promotion:

Comments RSS
Karl on 08 May 2018 17:48
informing post
Reply to comment

bestessays on 23 December 2018 02:55
I wonder what happened with this promotion. I bet this did well in improving your sales and profit. Well, I am correct, I would like to congratulate you all. If this didn't work, well there is always a next time to make things work the way you want it. But why do I have this feeling that this one has helped you a lot with the business. Perhaps because I have this trust in what you guys are capable of doing. You can always do better next time and I hope this doesn't made you feel hopeless because I know that your right time will come just in case this promotion is a failure though.

rush my essay on 15 May 2018 15:43
it seems like this easter was really full surprises which i have eventually missed. is there any other way or page through which i can get this surprises very easily without missing?
Reply to comment

best dissertation writing on 16 July 2018 18:16
This promotion can be very effective. You should use such methods more.
Reply to comment

Dillon Horton on 08 August 2018 08:15
thanks
Reply to comment

best essays written on 01 September 2018 07:34
NBA is the great occasion which offers you distinctive diversions yet ball is the most loved amusements of this occasion. My experience was so awesome and NBA is the great stage for the gamers. I need to play again with this organization.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 23 December 2018 02:46
Reply to comment

Suzette Barber on 14 January 2019 13:45
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://y.rxhnet.de/2w6y Unsubscribe here: http://sp7.site/8
Reply to comment